Holy Cross Prep School operates a bus to school service in partnership with StudentSafe, a travel to school provider who operate minibuses and coaches to school. The service is available for children in reception to year 6. Currently the bus service operates from Wimbledon to Holy Cross Prep School, also stopping off at Rokeby School to drop off any siblings. Other routes have been identified and may be available once the desire by parents has been established. The service is a morning service only presently, there are plans to offer a return journey. We take great pride in our Home to School Transport service and are committed to providing a safe, reliable and efficient service to our students. We understand the importance of punctuality and ensure that our buses arrive at school in a timely manner, giving your child the best possible start to their day.
Click here to view the current route. The Wimbledon bus stops are:
- Earlsfield Station, Garratt Lane
- Strathearn Road
- Darlaston Road
- Durham Road
- Cottenham Park Road
- Holy Cross Preparatory School
The StudentSafe App is downloadable on any device and allows parents to:
- access real time tracking of bus
- receive real time verification that children have boarded the bus at their stop
- receive real time notifications of delays and incidents
- amend booking details for the next journey
- use the self-booking calendar for booking or cancelling additional ad-hoc services (subject to seat availability)
Click here for the link to our StudentSafe Parent portal.
The cost of the service will be added to the fees or payable by the School Gateway app. There is also an initial annual charge of £35 for registration and the management system.